Toronto's 3rd Annual Veggie Pride Parade
All are welcome to celebrate with us!
Don't delay, Get Your Veg On! & Your Hoop!
Date: Saturday June 2 Time: 12-3:30 pm Location: Yonge & Bloor to Trinity Square***LINE-UP STARTS AT 11:30am on Asquith Ave. (Yonge/Bloor @ the Toronto Reference Library) 15 city blocks! Vegan Meals and Entertainment at Trinity Square from 1:30-3:30pm On Saturday, June 2, 2012 hundreds of people will descend on Yonge Street for this third annual, wildly successful, joyful event. This is a family-friendly parade that will feature musicians, dancers, jugglers, party-goers and fun-seekers of all kinds. We will be ending at Trinity Square, adjacent the Eaton Centre, where we will host guest speakers, provide an opportunity for parade participants to mingle, sample delicious veg food and be entertained. Fast facts:
- Toronto Veggie Pride Parade will be held on Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 11:30 am – 3:30 pm – all are welcome to celebrate with us!
- TV Host Kimberly Carroll will be the MC for the day
- Broad media coverage
- The parade will last 4 hours from start to finish
- Starting on Asquith Avenue (Yonge/Bloor – next to the Toronto Reference Library), we will travel south along Yonge Street to Queen Street, west along Queen to James Street, north on James to Trinity Square which is adjacent to the Eaton Centre (15 city blocks)
- Parade will be covering an extensive area of the heart of downtown Toronto, passing one of North America’s busiest intersections (it is estimated that over 56 million people pass Yonge/Dundas each year), and ending at Toronto’s top tourist attraction the Eaton Centre
- The Toronto parade is one of many similar events being held in cities across Europe and the United States