We Live Well RoundedWe’ve noticed that the more we move, the better we feel. And the more we laugh, the more smiles we spread. We play as hard as we work and multi-task with beautiful beats and playful breaks. We smile at strangers. We schedule time for fun. We fight the good fight against the winter blues and do all we can to warm the chill of an urban jungle. We want to help you live Well Rounded too. We want to inspire you to create more joyful moments and invite more opportunities for play into your beautiful life. We want to help you have fun, feel good, learn new things and cultivate more appreciation for your awesome self. And we’re going to use a hoop to do it. A single, small and simple circle that has the potential to spin you into a new world of wellness and community and delight. Are you ready?! Hooping is filled with colour and sparkles and beautiful moments. And it’s also:
- Great Exercise. The time flies and the sweat pours from your body as you dance to your favourite music, unaware that this joyous time is a workout
- Fun. Anyone can learn to hoop given the right sized hoop and a few minutes of determination! We love to teach people to hoop, it brings out bright smiles, wide-eyed surprise, and giggles from your inner child! Once you learn to hoop, it is easy to teach your friends, spreading joy with every rotation.
- Dynamic. We lead busy urban lives where our role changes from moment to moment. Our hoop changes with us - it grounds us on our hectic days, gives us company in the park, reminds us to exercise and enjoy our bodies, comforts us in sadness, spreads smiles to friends in need, celebrates the present, and revs us up for a hot date!
- Creative. Hoops give a clear space to expand and move within, while encouraging creativity in this moving bubble. Hoops are especially powerful for helping shy people find confidence and comfort at social events.
- Addictive. Learning a new trick transforms the impossible to the possible! Even after years of spinning, hoopers still find new ways to move, new ways to whip the hoop around, and new ways to reach flow states